Thursday 11th July – Sunday 14th July
Electropixel #9 in partnership with Goldsmiths university of London, Ickectic and Stour Space is proud to open spaces for exchange and participation in program of artists talks, performances, concerts and workshops that include artists from Nantes, London and across the UK.
☛ Seminar : Electronic bodies and the abstract morphology of the real
10:00-17:00 Thursday 11th of July – FREE
18:30-20:00 Thursday 11th of July – FREE
☛ Concerts : BEYOND LISTENING
19:00 Friday 12th July – £8
☛ WORKSHOPS : Electronics, Modular synths, graphical programming..
14:00 Sunday 14th July – see details
☛ 20 KHZ PERFORMANCE
14:00 Saturday 13th July
20:00 Saturday 13th July – £5
Events across several cities Electropixel International represents a series of events forming a network of action over a relatively long period (2 months), which proposes to engage different places across European cities, to present artistic forms in movement.
For this 9th edition, Apo33 plans to create an extended version of the festival in Nantes and elsewhere. Our desire today is to build a new approach to the festival in relation to the problems of our time :
• to participate in a greater decentralization of gallery spaces and arts venues
• to think and formalize new forms of propagation of artistic works.
• to transform the identified spaces into multiple nodal network for the diffusion of arts.
• to create new openings and crossroads for the artistic communities within which we work,
• to transcending geographical, technical and artistic boundaries.
Supported by CNC-Dicream