GARDEN PARTY / PERFORMANCES
Saturday 6th of July – 7pm – free
->Saturday the 6th – 7 pm
- Cambia – hiphop/Reggae mix
- Drumtakaboum – critical beats and post-dance floor Ensemble
- Marc Caro – AV live
- TheManta – wild minimal techno, possibly faster than that
- Miles Otto – Acid techno
AFTERNOON GARDEN PARTY
Sunday 7th of July – 3pm – free
->Sunday the 7th – 3 pm
- Orgone Percussion Ensemble
- Oliver Payne – Sound art and Electroacoustic music
- Enerzion – noise DIY electronics
- Cambia – Critical beats
- Jenny Pickett – sensitive noise synth
- Scherzoteller – glitch cutting edge electronic sound
Events across several cities Electropixel International represents a series of events forming a network of action over a relatively long period (2 months), which proposes to engage different places across European cities, to present artistic forms in movement.
For this 9th edition, Apo33 plans to create an extended version of the festival in Nantes and elsewhere. Our desire today is to build a new approach to the festival in relation to the problems of our time :
• to participate in a greater decentralization of gallery spaces and arts venues
• to think and formalize new forms of propagation of artistic works.
• to transform the identified spaces into multiple nodal network for the diffusion of arts.
• to create new openings and crossroads for the artistic communities within which we work,
• to transcending geographical, technical and artistic boundaries.
Supported by CNC-Dicream